1. Sports pro. This idea applies only to performance sports. The local attributes required for professional athletes (speed, skills, height, etc.) can not be developed and can not be formed through training. As long as the target of the average person is not performance, almost all sports can exercise to keep the body in good condition. It is about the amount of training you have chosen, so that the benefits are greater than wear and tear. Even exercise can be difficult to practice in a “soft” way (Tai Po, mini triathlon, jogging, etc.).
2. Training is tired. This is true as long as it refers to the consumption of all your energy (muscle and liver glycogen), but that does not mean that the training takes you to a state of fatigue that will slow the process of restoring the body. Even in athletic performance, the goal is to be fairly effective from the tedious training, so that the body can get the necessary stimulation for qualitative progress from one training to another.
Even more than other sports, in fitness are spared sports athlete. However, training should not become ineffective. People can come to the gym after a day’s work and leave relaxing (physically and psychologically) and no more tired. This is very useful for people who have stable jobs, but also for those who are making a physical effort at work. They can use training by choosing a type of effort designed to compensate one involved in their jobs.
3. Training takes time. Again, this idea is true if applied to performance, which can only be obtained by working significantly. But in this case, very short or intense training or training is often done on relaxation and recovery. In fitness, you can get training for 20 minutes, working only on a super-series of fast exercises, which can include, directly or indirectly, all muscles. However, regular training should not take more than an hour and a half. Otherwise, the body will enter the lubricative glomerular, when the cortisone secretions ‘disassemble’ muscles.
4. What type of exercise is good to solve your problems. What is true in this refers to certain specific cases such as increased fatty tissue. This fabric can be “melted” with any type of exercise (running, biking, swimming) if it lasts long enough. Even in these cases it was clear that some exercises were more effective than others. There are situations when there is a combination of exercises with a certain amount of each, can give you the results you expect. More than that, repeating the same process at all times can lead to a loss of muscle balance in the anti-joints involved in the training, but also stop progression or even regression.
5. Are you bigger? No more exercises! This is true only if we refer to very difficult efforts (really heavy weights, runoff, jump, etc.). There are a lot of exercises that adapt to different ages. Its purpose is to maintain and improve health as well as to improve physical shape. The evolution of the movement parameters of older persons in particular refers to muscle, cardiovascular and vascular resistance as well as joint movement. Because the ultimate purpose of training is not to prepare for competition, the exercises can be gradually organized according to their difficulty, eliminating the risk of accidents. Because they are based on perseverance, fitness can be adapted without problems for the elderly and even for people with different emotions especially aging.